Digital Maker Hub
We believe in leveraging and harnessing the potential of existing resources in our community. Hence, we've collaborated with schools, universities, learning centres and various organizations to create a network of Digital Makers.
Digital Maker Hubs are multipurpose resource rooms that enable digital making. It is also a centre for networks of educators, students and industry experts to converge. This initiative of connecting key players aims to encourage the sharing of resources, collaboration and reaching out to everyone in effective ways.
In essence, Digital Maker Hubs provide:
- Fun and Engaging Digital Making Activities.
- Testing & Training Master / ICT Teachers / coaches on latest ICT software / hardware programming.
- Training teacher on crowdfunding opportunities to raise funds for ICT education tech projects.
- Awareness activities / holiday camps for students.
- Various available tools for learning.
Digital Maker Hubs are equipped with diverse tools and materials made available for its members in hopes to help inspire them to invent and embark on digital-making projects.
Starting off with just a handful of people and organizations, we are now looking towards 40 established hubs by year end, and we look forward to having more people and organizations on board in bringing sustainable learning opportunities for everyone. If you plan to host a hub, please contact us to be part of the network and to bring similar opportunities into your community. You may download Digital Maker Playbook here.