The Digital Ninja programme will hone a student's skills and provide exposure to innovative thinking and inspire change-makers. Its aim is to create the future hearts and heads of digital technology companies and to network with global and local NGOs, waiting for next big digital idea to solve real world problems.Digital Ninjas are Malaysian students (aged 13-17) who possess great digital making talents and have shown tremendous potential in becoming future Digital Tech experts.
All Digital Ninjas get to attend a specially tailored programme offering advanced Digital Making and Upskilling, Critical Thinking, Leadership and Entrepreneurship skills. At the end of the programme, Digital Ninjas will receive Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) endorsement and guidance in applying for scholarship and university placements in Premier Digital Tech University.
Who can join the programme?
- Malaysian Citizenship or Malaysian Resident.
- 13 -17 years’ old.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Possess existing digital prototype (product/solution).
- Finalist/Winner of State, National or International Competition are highly recommended.
- If selected, student are required to participate in ALL programs of Digital Ninja.
Think you have what it takes for the program?
Digital Ninja Programmes
- Accelerator Lab: Advanced Digital Making
- Rapid prototyping
- Design Thinking
- Creative Confidence
- Presentation Confidence
- Change making
- Axiata Young Talent Programme (AYTP)
- Leadership Boot Camp: Leadership and
- Entrepreneurship skill
- Emotional Intelligence
- Digital Application
- Business Leadership Challenge
- Form 5
- After SPM students placement in digital-tech companies
- Potential funnel to institutes of higher learning
- Scholarships 2018